Barbed Nipple Shank 3/16" I.D. Bore - Multiple Sizes Available
- Draft Beer Shanks are typically used to go through bulkheads, i.e. refrigerator walls/doors, cabinets, cold box walls and certain draft beer towers … etc.
- Shanks allow beer lines to connect to the barbed fitting on one side and a draft beer faucet to be connected to the other
- Barbed Nipple Shanks are made of heavy duty Brass with Chrome Plating which is food safe, corrosion resistant, durable, and will prevent metallic off flavors
- 3/16" Barbed Fitting and I.D. Bore Size
- Choose from several different length sizes
- All K&B Shanks come with both a Stainless Steel Flange and a Black Plastic Flange, a worm clamp as well as a 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Keg & Brew Supplies is a full service provider of quality draft beer equipment at affordable prices. From Conception to Consumption, we’ve got you covered. Keg & Brew Supplies works with our trusted manufacturers at Krome Dispense and proudly provides custom combinations with their quality made products.