K&B Keg Tap Draft Beer Coupler - A-System Coupler
Keg & Brew Supplies is a full service provider of quality draft beer equipment at affordable prices. From Conception to Consumption, we’ve got you covered. Keg & Brew Supplies works with our trusted manufacturers at Krome Dispense and proudly provides custom combinations with their quality made products.
- Beer Couplers connect to Kegs and allow CO2 in one side and beer to dispense out the other
- A-system Couplers are typically used for German Kegs such as Warsteiner, Hacker Pschorr and Paulaner
- The probe is made of 304 Stainless Steel for superior durability and corrosion resistance and since the probe is what actually makes contact with the beer, it is 100% SS beer contact
- The barbed tailpiece / probe which is 5/16” for the CO2 input hose is made of chrome plated brass, which means only Stainless Steel will make contact with the beer
- All K&B Couplers come with a 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty